Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Where's McCarver will never die...

...at least not as long as Chad Johnson is still a starting wide receiver somewhere in the NFL. This season, Chad has become notorious for his touchdown celebrations, which have included jigs, pantomimes, and several props. But we ain't seen nothin' yet. For his next trick:
"On the highway, I hit a deer," Johnson said Tuesday, insisting he was serious and that the animal wasn't hurt. "I kept him. He's at home in the garage. I'm going to use him for the celebration this weekend. He's a prop. They might suspend me for the last game, but I think this one is worth it."
And just in case it's not totally clear:
"This is going to be the greatest celebration of all time, man. I actually use an animal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home